[FoRK] New Member

Albert Scherbinsky albert
Wed Jul 27 06:44:35 PDT 2005

Hello,

As I am a new member to the FoRK list I thought it
might be nice to say hello and introduce myself.

Although I do not know Rohit Khare directly, through
the transitive properties of friendship I am sure I am
connected somehow. Some friend of yours is likely a
friend of mine, or something like that.

Way back in the last millenium Ron Resnick was a
prolific poster on this list. We worked together at
Nortel Networks for a few years in the roaring 90's
and became good friends. So, you might guess that I am
Canadian, and you would be right.

Cheers,
Albert Scherbinsky

Drop By at http://www.softwarepress.com/albert