[FoRK] MSN Virtual Earth Needs an Enema

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Thu Jul 28 02:30:09 PDT 2005

Some key areas are < 1 year old and many areas are <2 years, based on
personal experience of N. VA, DC, Las Vegas, etc.  It's probably
controlled by which areas have recent paid air surveys; I'm sure that
there are fairly standard deals to buy copies of that data, although
making the first deals to make it available in such widespread ways must
have been tough and expensive.

sdw