[FoRK] Re: Anything to be learned from religion?

Matt Jensen mattj
Thu Aug 11 15:33:07 PDT 2005

Quoting "Strata R. Chalup" <strata at virtual.net>:
> But [Neanderthals] aren't found
> co-buried with wolf or dog skeletons.  Woo! Eeeeenteresting!

"Guns, Germs, Steel, and Fangs?"  Cool.

> That's why I save my library checkout lists, but no time to dig through dead
> tree strips right now.

I take digital pictures of the covers of my library books before I return them.
It's cheap, fast, and flexible.  The jpeg stores the date the picture was taken,
regardless of future file copying.  Maybe I should use a CueCat scanner to grab
the ISBN at the same time (I'm using Picasa for photo management).

-Matt Jensen
 http://mattjensen.com
 Seattle