[FoRK] Re: Re: Anything to be learned from religion?

Lucas Gonze lgonze
Thu Aug 11 16:01:54 PDT 2005

Corinna wrote:

> Much of what we see that is labeled "Christian" is old-school,
>turn-of-the-20th-century flavored fundamentalism. People like James Dobson,
>etc, represent only a minority of Christians.

Then the majority of Christians need to get off their asses, because my
impression is that the general Christian reaction to Dobson et al is
like apologizing for the fact that their dog has its teeth sunk into
your leg while not doing anything to get the dog off.