[FoRK] Re: Anything to be learned from religion?

Strata R. Chalup strata
Thu Aug 11 16:01:59 PDT 2005

Yah! I still have a bagged CueCat in my Projects box, along with my iButton
development kit.  Wait, I loaned the latter to a friend.  In any case, I ought
to hook the CueCat up.  Good idea, too, on the pix.

BTW, I routinely see CueCats, often still bagged, at hamfests for $5 or less.

SRC