[FoRK] Re: Re: Anything to be learned from religion?

Damien Morton fork
Thu Aug 11 16:24:16 PDT 2005

Heres one thing I have learned from religion - it feeds on children.
They are by far the easiest to convert.

Saint Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Jesuits saud: ?Give me the child
until he is seven, and I will show you the man?.

And so it is - give anyone your child till seven and they are theirs for
life, communist, christian, muslim, whatever.

If the ID people had any intelectual honesty, they wouldnt be pushing
their stuff into schools; they would instead aim their ideas at adults,
where their potential 'clients' are above the age of consent.