[FoRK] Re: Anything to be learned from religion?

Albert S. albert.scherbinsky
Thu Aug 11 18:41:23 PDT 2005

"Life of Pi" is one of the best books I've read in the
past while. It is the perfect elaboration of my 3rd
point about story telling being a powerful means of
communication. That is the message of "Life of Pi", in
my opinion. I didn't end up believing in God after
reading it but I did end up believing in the power of
story telling.