[FoRK] Anything to be learned from religion?

Albert S. albert.scherbinsky
Fri Aug 12 07:16:30 PDT 2005

You raise some good points here, but I would disagree
with the blame being placed on axiomatic systems. The
blame belongs with the users of those systems.
Axiomatic systems are a gun, just watch where you
point that damn thing. :)

--- "J. Andrew Rogers" <andrew at ceruleansystems.com>