[FoRK] Mathematics vs Religion

James Tauber jtauber
Fri Aug 12 11:46:20 PDT 2005

It also breaks down when you read any of the writings of the apostle
Paul on the relationship between law (whether man-made or God-given) and
the gospel of the resurrected Jesus.

But Albert's analogy has probably been true for various cultures at
various times (e.g. ancient Israel)

James

  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/