[FoRK] Re: Re: Re: Anything to be learned from religion?

Corinna schultz
Mon Aug 15 09:22:43 PDT 2005

Really? That's great.  I thought McCrone was all alone in his conclusions...
(I only read a couple of books on the subject, so I wouldn't consider myself
well-educated on the subject.)

-Corinna

news:200508111851.j7BIpqtI012325 at services.cse.ucsc.edu...