[FoRK] reddit: from Paul Graham's summer camp

Rohit Khare rohit
Mon Aug 15 18:08:00 PDT 2005

Fascinating! I used it to find http://www.hebig.org/blogs/archives/
main/000962.php ("feynman debunking manhole covers") and, for kicks,
to submit http://www.norvig.com/performance-review.html ("if einstein
worked at google") . Both Reddit and whatever-Aaronsw-is-working-on
are at http://ycombinator.com/ --RK