[FoRK] reddit: from Paul Graham's summer camp

Owen Byrne owen
Mon Aug 15 18:51:37 PDT 2005

Bring on the clones. I posted this here back in November:
http://digg.com
"*What's Digg?* Digg is a technology news website that combines social
bookmarking, blogging, RSS, and non-hierarchical editorial control. With
digg, users submit stories for review, but rather than allowing an
editor to decide which stories go on the homepage, the users do."

Hopefully we have a little head start on the way to critical mass.
Owen