[FoRK] reddit: from Paul Graham's summer camp

Mike Masnick mike
Mon Aug 15 19:39:28 PDT 2005

Having been "digdotted..." or whatever it's being called these days, and
seeing the traffic, I'd say that Owen has done a pretty good job of making
Digg quite popular -- especially among the /. style crowd.  I've heard more
than once recently from people who say they've replaced /. with Digg.

Also, I'd say that Digg is quite different than Kuro5hin (not better or
worse, just serves a different purpose).  It's not clear, however, on first
glance (a very quick one, admittedly), how Reddit is different than Digg.

Mike