[FoRK] nice hack to attempt to verify yahoo archive size claim

Jeremy Zawodny Jeremy
Mon Aug 15 21:03:54 PDT 2005

Do you think the death of PageRank is due to the growth of the web?

I have a feeling that it's got far more to do with people beginning to
understand how PageRank works and gaming the system as a result.

Jeremy