[FoRK] Re: Gödel's theorem (was: Anything to be learned from religion?)

Corinna schultz
Tue Aug 16 05:50:13 PDT 2005

We're treading into more unfamiliar waters for me. I'll leave it at that,
and see if I can develop my ideas further. I think you're right, though...
:)

Thanks for the conversation.
-Corinna