[FoRK] from the latest ACM newsletter

Joe Barrera joe
Wed Aug 17 14:15:41 PDT 2005

Corinna wrote:

>  IT positions at home may go unfilled. The approaching retirement of
>  baby boomers and declining enrollment in IT worry Phil Zweig with the
>  Society for Information Management (SIM) studying the future of the

Well -- not to be too cliche -- but "show me the money" and I'll keep
working for as long as you want.

(cusp baby-boomer -- b. 1964 -- just as I am a cusp Virgo/Libra)

(P.S. Libra is a bogus constellation -- chopped hands of Scorpio)
<http://bellybelly.com.au/articles/astrology/libra-baby>
"Libra is the newest of all the signs and before Roman times,
didn?t exist as a separate Constellation. It was the Romans
and their love of balance and harmony, that couldn?t abide
a solar system of 11, unequal signs. To bring things together
and have everything balanced, they created Libra, out of Scorpio."