[FoRK] Mysteries of our age

Robert Harley robert.harley
Thu Aug 18 15:05:19 PDT 2005

OK, I figure spam makes economic sense if it costs you 0.01 dinars to
send and you make 101d out of one sucker per 10000 recipients, but why
is it worth anyone's effort to send me a stream of "Impression were
revelation near him Evelyn parallelepiped. Sequestration did lemonade
theirs Alamo demote. Polluted lacuna, you immutable decided are boasts
theirs. Facets nostalgic they have been Nero. [...]" with no link, no
address, no phone...???

Also, why is The Onion stil funny after all these years?

    http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4133&n=2