[FoRK] U.S. Officially Surrenders in Iraq, Launches Civil War

Sebastian Hassinger shassinger
Sun Aug 21 10:26:50 PDT 2005

I looked it up on google news this morning, here it is on Reuters:
http://olympics.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2005-08-20T152720Z_01_MOL045458_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-IRAQ-DC.XML

or if your mailer munges long URLs:
http://tinyurl.com/drf5e

Doing some background reading, looks like the Sunnis haven't been
participating in the talks since earlier in the weekend, and are
threatening to reject the current version of the constitution if it
comes forward. The Kurds aren't too happy either. The disagreement
appears to come down to identifying the Qur'an as *the* source of the
country's laws, not "a" source.

here's a google news search on the topic:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&hs=Tns&lr=&c2coff=1&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tab=wn&ie=ISO-8859-1&ncl=http://www.indianexpress.com/full_story.php%3Fcontent_id%3D76707

or, tinified:
http://tinyurl.com/d5u5l