[FoRK] How many cylinders do you own?

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Mon Aug 29 15:56:37 PDT 2005

Wow, not very civilized.  ;-)  Orrr arrrre youuuuuu????
You could count the motors in your computers; unless you run out of
flash or core.  A VCR usually has at least 3.  A TiVo has 2 or more.

You have no electronics or cooking devices with LEDs?  Some of my rooms,
including my bedroom, have up to a dozen LEDs running ambiently when the
lights are off.  Several of them, such as the blue beacon in my ionic
air cleaner, have to be covered to sleep, and I'm not even very
sensitive to that kind of thing.

sdw