[FoRK] Re: Study says coffee delivers more health benefits than fruitand veg

Strata R. Chalup strata
Wed Aug 31 12:17:46 PDT 2005

I'm compensating by overdosing on fresh lycopene, courtesy of Lycopersia
Lycopersicum, eg the tomato avalanche currently occurring in slow motion in my
backyard.  The 70" oval table in my dining room is currently largely covered by
tomatoes, including the pint of cherry tomatoes and the 2-quart colander full of
yellow pear tomatoes.  Must. Get. Off. Line. And. CAN.

SRC