[FoRK] Re: Re: Katrina - National Guard??

Corinna schultz
Thu Sep 1 06:13:47 PDT 2005

You know, after the OK bombing and then 9/11 I got to thinking that it's
really, really easy to cause lots and lots of destruction.  Kind of makes
you wonder just how severe the "imminent danger from terrorists" really
is...

If they really wanted to hurt us, now would be a great time to set off a
bomb in Atlanta, Orlando, Detroit, anywhere with psychological importance...

-Corinna

news:43162CAB.3060609 at lig.net...