[FoRK] blogging from NOLA

kelley at inkworkswell.com kelley
Thu Sep 1 10:01:07 PDT 2005

Interesting blog:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/

He is, so he says, reporting with information from the NOPD themselves.
(I'm a little tired of hearing that it's about a corrupt PD to begin with,
though.) These are extraordinary conditions. We should hardly be surprised
that people are behaving the way they are, whether they're paid well or
not. That's not unimportant, but I'm not sure if even the best paid police
officer anywhere could be expected to do well under these conditions.

Kelley

When you need to communicate, Ink Works!
http://www.inkworkswell.com
+1 (727) 942-9255