[FoRK] Fwd: CNN Breaking News

B.K. DeLong bkdelong
Thu Sep 1 11:59:13 PDT 2005

At 02:59 PM 9/1/2005, Regina Schuman wrote:
>just when you think it can't get any worse ....

>-- New Orleans hospital halts patient evacuations after coming under
>sniper fire, a doctor who witnessed the incident says.

Oh you have no idea. I have a friend whose been in touch with various
folk in the NOLA area via Ham in addition to finding unsecured freqs
of National Guard and FEMA for the area on the Web. From what I hear
it's pure chaos.

I'll see if I can get my "friend".... to post the info to Cryptome or
elsewhere.

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.2472

http://bkdelong.mit.edu                       Work.
http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.city-of-doors.com               Sigil.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.osvdb.org/                         Security.
http://www.wkdelong.org           Son.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org