[FoRK] Wired (& JBone) on Just1Key

B.K. DeLong bkdelong
Thu Sep 1 14:56:25 PDT 2005

At 05:49 PM 9/1/2005, Matt Jensen wrote:
>(I had a passwordsafe-style app on a PDA, but the PDA kept dying. I restored
>from my backups a number of times, but eventually I gave up on the
>PDA, and now
>I keep a paper copy in a safe place.  However, I've got a cool solution that
>marries elements of both approaches; it's a back-burner project I'm seeking to
>finish up.)

USB Key with an encrypted filesystem works well too - especially now
that you can get 1-5GB keys the size of a highlighter now.

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.2472

http://bkdelong.mit.edu                       Work.
http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.city-of-doors.com               Sigil.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.osvdb.org/                         Security.
http://www.wkdelong.org           Son.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org