[FoRK] New Orleans is Sinking

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Thu Sep 1 16:25:15 PDT 2005

It's 90+ and 85% humidity.  Why in the heck would you still have clothes on?

Yes, hiked, run in soaking-wet clothes.  Hot and cold.  Actually, I like
to run in rain storms, but of course in running outfits.

I've carried a toddler for at least a couple hours straight.  Once for
an hour hiking back out of a mountain trail.

sdw