[FoRK] Re: Re: Katrina - National Guard??

Sebastian Hassinger shassinger
Thu Sep 1 20:02:31 PDT 2005

That's exactly the point though - from a rational basis *automobiles*
are a more imanent threat to the American public than terrorism, let
alone natural disasters, but which one is wielding more influence over
domestic and foreign policy, and the general rhetoric employed by the
current administration? Terrorism is successful when it allows
irrationality to establish dominance over the governance of its enemy.