[FoRK] Study says coffee delivers more health benefits than fruit and veg

Sebastian Hassinger shassinger
Thu Sep 1 20:05:12 PDT 2005

On 9/1/05, Robert Harley <robert.harley at gmail.com> wrote:
>  *Sebastian Hassinger* wrote:
>
> >Don't want to pop your caffeinated bubble of glee, [...]
>
> Don't worry, you're not.

Good.

> >[...] Then it calculated the antioxidants from each *based on consumption.*
>
> Yeah, and?  You can reasonably posit that I read the article in question.

Just wanted to point out that perhaps the headline, something along
the lines of "Coffee the best thing for you to consume over all other
sources of antioxidants!!!!!! Really!!!!!" wasn't exactly honest.