[FoRK] New Orleans is Sinking

Ian Andrew Bell FoRK fork
Fri Sep 2 11:45:11 PDT 2005

Thanks, Andy, for some common sense.  +$0.02:

I find the ramblings of all of you armchair survivalists to be
completely useless in informing the situation in New Orleans, and
totally insensitive.  It's very easy to sit in your air-conditioned
California and Virginia homes and hypothesize about what *you* might
do if your city and lives were totally destroyed.

I don't care how fucking far any of you can walk, empty stomach or
full.  Develop some empathy, please.

-Ian.