[FoRK] Cannibalism

Jeffrey Winter JeffreyWinter
Fri Sep 2 12:57:07 PDT 2005

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

-----Original Message-----
From: fork-bounces at xent.com [mailto:fork-bounces at xent.com] On Behalf Of
Owen Byrne
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 3:18 PM
Cc: fork at xent.com
Subject: Re: [FoRK] New Orleans is Sinking

 From lbo-talk:
"There are gangs of white vigilantes near here riding around in pickup
trucks, all of them armed, and any young Black they see who they figure
doesn't belong in their community, they shoot him."

Sounds like a good reason to stay put even if it isn't true. Rumours
spread like crazy when there is no electricity.
Owen