[FoRK] New Orleans is Sinking

Eugen Leitl eugen
Sat Sep 3 04:51:28 PDT 2005

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 12:03:42AM +0100, Robert Harley wrote:

> I loved it - but to get back to the point, something like half of people
> just can't do major physical effort; and New-Orleaners (if that's a term)
> who are stuck deserve help rather than scathing commentary.

This is true, especially that those people who can walk don't
know what we're knowing, and according to new information
have been fed for days with empty promises, and are now caught
between the police and the gangs.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-troops3sep03,1,3550798.story?coll=la-headlines-nation
http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1885462005
etc.

Sorry for having been dumping straight from /dev/ass