[FoRK] Fwd: Viridian Note 00451: Every Word Is True

Adam L Beberg beberg
Sun Sep 4 14:49:00 PDT 2005

Bill Humphries wrote on 9/4/2005 12:51 PM:
>>      ?Against this background, the ignorance of the American public
>> about global warming stands out as an indictment of the US media.

100% of the chinese top governing body is engineers. We have 1%.

Until things get really really bad, and there is an organized effort to
throw out every last one of our fundamentalist and corpamentalist
leaders and replace them with brains, we are doomed to keep running as
fast as we can to the 13th century.

I really don't know what can be done to stop it anymore, they have a
lock on all 3 branches of government, the military, and the
corporations. Things like this tend to only end in bloody revolutions,
well after all the thinkers and doers have moved to other countries.

Too bad Europe will be a glacier when the gulf stream stops, I think I'd
like it there.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/