[FoRK] Re: Ever heard of the IASA (Int'l Ass'n of Sw Architects)?

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Thu Sep 15 09:48:16 PDT 2005

Heh.  We chat about other things because we haven't had anything
technical enough to be worth mentioning for a while.
Heck, we haven't even had a good argument about anything for a while.
It sickens me.

sdw