[FoRK] Re: Software architecture in the real world

Corinna schultz
Mon Sep 19 12:03:15 PDT 2005

This is interesting... I've only ever been involved in small projects, where
the process is pretty informal.

At what point do the IT/builder/implementer people become involved? Would
you say that the process is more of the traditional, do-it-all-in-advance
kind of approach, or more of the iterative/refine-as-we-go kind of approach?
(Somewhere in-between, I would guess :) )   How much documentation do you
end up with?  Is maintaining the documentation through the project a
challenge?

-Corinna

"Ken Meltsner" <meltsner at gmail.com> wrote