[FoRK] Re: complaint - please ignore :)

Corinna schultz
Tue Sep 20 09:46:19 PDT 2005

"Owen Byrne" <owen at permafrost.net> wrote in message
news:4330156A.7020808 at permafrost.net...
> I feel like this was directed at me :-). One word - performance. Joins
> kill it. I'm sure someone else here will have a more verbose response.

yeah, I know, but that's definitely not the case here... Purposeful
denormalization would look better than what I'm dealing with...
I recognize that there's a place for denormalized data.

Complaints are *supposed* to be overly broad and sweeping, though, lacking
the nuances of rationality, and refusing to acknowledge reasonable
exceptions :)

-Corinna