[FoRK] complaint - please ignore :)

Wilkin, Kurt Kurt.Wilkin
Wed Sep 21 03:17:48 PDT 2005

Andy Armstrong wrote:

> What is it with Slashdot generation geeks that they think that a
> forum reply that merely restates the original post somehow adds
> something to the debate?

Ob<AOL>:m3 t00!!!111!

ObUsenet:Its always September somewhere on Usenet.

ObLyrics:"Wake me up when September ends"
 -Green Day "When September Ends"

--
This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential and
intended for the named recipient's use only.  If you are not the intended
recipient (i) do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way, (ii)
please let us know by return email immediately then destroy the message, and
any hard copies of the message, and any attachments.  The sender of this
message is not responsible for any changes made to this message and/or any
attachments and/or connection linkages to the Internet referred to in this
message after it has been sent.  Unless otherwise stated, any pricing
information given in this message and/or attachments is indicative only, is
subject to change and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell securities
or derivatives at any price quoted.  Any reference to the terms of executed
transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to separate
formal written notification.  Where reference is made to research material
and/or research recommendations, the basis of the provision of such research
material and/or recommendations is set out in the relevant disclaimer.