[FoRK] coining

Luis Villa luis.villa
Thu Sep 22 11:44:58 PDT 2005

On 9/22/05, Rudy Rouhana <rudy_rouhana at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I just took a position at the Berkman Center
>
> Then we just missed each other.

Heh, small world, as Joe says. What did you do?

>  I'm guessing you took
> the IT position they had open?

Yes, though along the way Hal pronounced 'you're not at all qualified
for this job' (which was true) followed shortly by 'we want you
anyway' (which was flattering) followed by 'we'll make you mostly a
project manager' (which seems to be working out so far.

>  Everyone there are
> very easy to get along with, you'll enjoy it.

Yeah, it's a great environment, doing pretty meaningful things, which
is great. It's a nice plus that they know that I took the GMAT, I'm
taking the LSAT next weekend, know I want to go to school next fall,
and wanted me anyway- several other folks I spoke with were less than
enthused about having me for only a year, which is perfectly
understandable.

Luis