[FoRK] Re: Bad Auto-Aways

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Thu Sep 22 20:54:32 PDT 2005

Actually, this would be tough to fix on the client side.  Better to
standardize on a header or body format and just filter automatically at
the mailing list.  Mailman already filters apparent admin requests;
filtering away / vacation messages would be a trivial addition.

If I were to do this (I never stop checking email willingly, even on
vacation), I'd use a procmail "recipe" which would allow me to do whatever.

Pointing out the obvious, your friend,
sdw