[FoRK] social alienation...

Sat N sateesh.narahari
Fri Sep 23 11:35:07 PDT 2005

Its easy, the moment you realise that everybody else you encouter are more
intelligent that you are, the conversation becomes easier. Its amazing how
much better other person responds when you acknowledge their smarts :)

If you think you are smarter than the other folks - its just that your brain
isn't fast enough to understand their point of view.