[FoRK] The Easy Star All Stars

kelley at inkworkswell.com kelley
Fri Sep 23 13:28:07 PDT 2005

John was kind enough to lend moral support with a minor crisis recently, so
I thought I'd pass this along for any West coast FoRKers who might be
interested in attending and supporting the band. Feel free to pass this
along to other lists or post to your blog.

Thanks!

<begin forwarded message>

My nephew Jeremy Mage, who periodically lives with me, plays keyboard
with "The Easy Star All Stars" (who perform, among other
things, Dub Side of the Moon - a reggae version of the Pink Floyd
album). They will be touring on the west coast week after next,
alongside "John Brown's Body."  Both groups play uplifting reggae with
progressive lyrics.

October 3 Seattle, WA Chop Suey
October 4 Portland, OR Berbatti's
October 6 Eugene, OR The Jungle
October 7 Redway, CA Mateel Community Center
October 8 Sacramento, CA Harlow's
October 9 San Francisco, CA Slim's
October 11 Santa Cruz, CA The Catalyst
October 12 Anaheim, CA The Grove of Anaheim
October 13 Los Angeles, CA Henry Fonda Theatre
October 14 Santa Barbara, CA UC Santa Barbara
October 15 San Luis Obispo, CA The Graduate
October 16 Solana Beach, CA Belly Up Tavern
more info at <http://www.easystar.com>http://www.easystar.com

<end forwarded message>

http://www.inkworkswell.com
+1 (727) 942-9255