[FoRK] DO NOT MENTION THE WEATHER MACHINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Fri Sep 23 19:53:38 PDT 2005

Heh heh, cool...

On a more serious :-/ note: we should be trying to influence the
weather.  How much dry ice or liquid nitrogen could you buy with some
percentage of 200B?  Dose the eye with a big temperature drop and see
what happens.  Probably you couldn't affect enough area, but it would be
worth trying.  Butterfly affect / chaos theory and all that.

Secondarily, depending on fallout cancer rates, just nuke the damn
thing.  If projected dead due to cancer were, say, <50 vs. potentially
hundreds dead, it might be viable.  Of course, A) oil rigs all over the
place probably make targetting too restricted and B) irrationality about
such things would prevent even considering it.

sdw