[FoRK] DO NOT MENTION THE WEATHER MACHINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Fri Sep 23 19:57:06 PDT 2005

Rapidly pumping cold pacific water into the nearest of several outlets
in the Gulf might meet the energy / temperature / effect threshold to be
worth doing.  It should be possible to build a fairly massive capacity
pipeline in that area.  Considering that there are days to have an
effect before landfall, it might be possible to at least steer a storm.

sdw