[FoRK] DO NOT MENTION THE WEATHER MACHINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Fri Sep 23 20:05:28 PDT 2005

I know what you're going to say, this sounds as impossible as space
mirrors.  Oh yea, those might be usable for this also!  ;-)

What is Not impossible is to build buildings that can withstand 200Mph
winds and debris.  If I lived there, I'd be building with steel, rebar,
and composite reinforced (4000lbs psi) concrete and have a positive
pressure safe room much higher than any storm surge that could last more
than seconds.

sdw