[FoRK] DO NOT MENTION THE WEATHER MACHINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Eugen Leitl eugen
Sat Sep 24 02:36:22 PDT 2005

It's a rather large if: http://mrnathan.munichre.com/

> and composite reinforced (4000lbs psi) concrete and have a positive
> pressure safe room much higher than any storm surge that could last more
> than seconds.

Yes, the way they build there appears positively rickety. Also, what's up with
all the infrastructure in the air, instead of buried underground,
where it belongs?