[FoRK] DO NOT MENTION THE WEATHER MACHINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Stephen Williams sdw
Sat Sep 24 15:55:00 PDT 2005

Haven't your heard?  Low dose radiation lowers cancer rates.

http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Docs/Luckey98_Biopositive.htm
http://www.nap.edu/books/030909156X/html/579.html

You know that people are always saying we need to do something about
rising health costs...

sdw