[FoRK] DO NOT MENTION THE WEATHER MACHINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Strata R. Chalup strata
Sat Sep 24 20:28:31 PDT 2005

Back in the 80's (especially when I was reading a lot of Marvel comics), I used
to say that we should solve the problem of nuclear waste by recycling it into
playground equipment, so that our nation maintained parity of mutant superpowers
  in future generations.

SRC