[FoRK] a wireless question

Andy Armstrong andy
Mon Oct 3 19:19:55 PDT 2005

On 4 Oct 2005, at 02:31, Damien Morton wrote:
> Whats this kind of product called, and does anyone have  
> recommendations on a cheap(ish) one to use.

We're talking WiFi, right? I don't know about a single box solution  
but Netgear do all the bits you need to bridge your local WiFi  
network to a distant one. If that's the problem you're subscribing  
I'll have a dig on their site and find you some part numbers.

Andy Armstrong, hexten.net

More information about the FoRK mailing list