[FoRK] Google has confirmed stuff (apparently)

Stephen D. Williams sdw
Mon Oct 10 20:23:12 PDT 2005

No, I wasn't talking about employee contributions on the unfair part of
E).  Using employee innovation is proper, using other's with "unfair
monetizing" is at least unethical if not illegal.  Employees are paid,
and although there is a lot of fine tuning that would bring more
fairness, it's quid pro quo.

sdw