[FoRK] idea generation methods

kelley at inkworkswell.com kelley
Tue Oct 11 08:45:41 PDT 2005

http://www.ideagenerationmethods.com/

takes all kinds, I guess. This fellah has a site listing all the idea
generation methods with which he's familiar.

What would be more interesting would be some accompanying reviews of the
method --blog like, perhaps? Or someone who's been around awhile and can
provide a history of the faddish use of some of these methods in business.
I vaguely remember from my yoot, people talking about going to retreats
where someone -- a leftover from Esalen perhaps? -- would have attendees
engage in exercises, some of which sound like the methods described on this
site.

Kelley

When you need to communicate, Ink Works!
http://www.inkworkswell.com
+1 (727) 942-9255