[FoRK] Fwd: Setty at HP, the Atrium Fundraiser/Party, and the Forum

Rohit Khare khare
Tue Oct 11 22:23:45 PDT 2005

This was actually a well-written little e-book/manifesto:
http://www.changethis.com/17.25WaystoDistinguish

It's rare that I can agree with every one of a speaker's points,
especially when there are 25 of them. At the same time, let me set the
expectation that none of them are earth-shattering -- I  would like to
think a lot of my friends already embody these traits in their
professional (and personal) lives...

Rohit

Begin forwarded message: