[FoRK] Should we add some ads to FoRK-archive? At 60K hits/day...

Strata R. Chalup strata
Wed Oct 12 12:28:01 PDT 2005

Given that the archives are publically readable, are updated regularly, contain
'live' email addresses, and the amount of spam I get peaks 3 - 7 days after I
make a FoRK post (and is sometimes eerily topical), yeah, I'd believe that 90%
of the traffic to xent is bots.  Spam-harvesting bots.

But I love y'all too much to leave (so far).  ;-)

"The scoops! The scoops!"

SRC